Hydrating & Lubricating Dry Eye Ointment
For Severe Chronic Dry Eye
- ✔ Contains 0.40% sodium hyaluronate
- ✔ Enables a prolonged contact-time with the ocular surface
- ✔ Immediate, long-lasting hydration and lubrication
- ✔ Reduces tear film evaporation
Do not use with contact lenses
Format size: 5 g (0.18 fl. oz) tube
I-DEFENCE® comes in a sterile tube. In order to keep the tip of the tube and the contents sterile, it is recommended that I-DEFENCE® be dropped into the eye, without touching the cornea or surrounding tissues.
I-DEFENCE® should be used within eight weeks of opening.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Wash your hands well before you use I-DEFENCE®
- When initially opening I-DEFENCE®, do not use the first delivery of the ointment, which may be aqueous. Gently squeeze the tube until the ointment begins to come out.
- Tilt your head up slightly and pull the lower eyelid downwards, to form a pouch.
- Hold the tube vertical to your eye.
- Press the tube gently to release a small quantity of the product on your eye (preferably at night). Repeat this process for your other eye.
- If an additional daily dose is required, apply a small quantity of the ointment to your eyes every three to four hours, or according to your doctor’s instructions.
- Please ensure that the tip of the tube does not touch anything, including your eye or your fingers.
- Close the cap tightly after use.